Mission/Core Purpose of the Job
To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organization in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Law ( LLB, BL)
Age and Experience
- Age limit:26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
- No work experience is required
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2019
NOTE: Applicants who have participated in previous MTNN GDP recruitment exercises (i.e aptitude test and assessment centre) are not eligible to apply.
Kindly ENSURE to read the “How To Apply” and “Vacancies” page so you do not miss out on important information.