Marketing: defining, marketing and protecting the Standard Bank brand across our business – including specialist advice and activity for specific countries and business units.
To provide comprehensive support and contribute to the development and delivery of a staff engagement campaigns and to manage and proactively deliver internal communications projects
- Monitoring, reviewing and attending to emails coming in and going out of the corporate communications mailbox.
- Supporting communication managers to direct the overall flow of information for the company.
- Providing communications support to teams across the group, especially Corporate Functions staff.
- Maintaining a calendar of assigned employee engagement projects and deadlines.
- Delivering written and verbal communications by designated deadlines.
- Educating staff members on communication processes.
- Creating content for and monitoring the DCN/Blue Wave screen schedule
- Managing video production and broadcasting for different departments in the Bank.
- Drive message and announcement development, keep staff abreast of happenings across the group.
- Monitor the upload of creative communication materials on the Bank’s intranet and the internal staff portal, our content management tool.
Support the management all Internal Comms/Employee Engagement initiatives
- Support the management of all Internal Comms/employee engagement related deliverables associated with marketing and communications.
Support the management of brand research and finances as it relates to e Internal comms/employee engagement activities
- Support the implementation of monitoring processes that demonstrate return on investment of assigned internal comms/employee engagement campaigns in Nigeria.
Report on all internal comms/employee engagement related marketing initiatives
- Ensure marketing reports and communications contain relevant information to be used by the Business and is in line with the Internal comms requirements as a whole.
- Ensure that marketing evaluation systems are in place that relate to goals and objectives of internal comms and reports progress to the line manager and the Head, Marketing and Communications
- Support the monitoring that the correct data is used to analyse and report on the effectiveness of the internal comms/employee engagement marketing campaigns in Nigeria.
Participate in the development of policies and procedures/regulatory requirements
- Participate in policy and decision-making regarding resource allocation and future direction and control of marketing initiatives in Internal Comms/Employee Engagement Marketing and Communications overall.
- Support the development, implementation and monitoring of systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operations of internal communications in Nigeria.
- Recommend marketing communication standards and policy changes to line manager and the Head, Marketing and Communications.
- Keeps up to date with relevant regulatory requirements and understands how it impacts on the marketing function as a whole.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Social Science, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Postgraduate Degree in Social Science, Business or Marketing
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Marketing and Communications role.
- Must have supported the management of a project budget of approximately N100 million
- Must have experience in working in teams and driving campaigns
- 3 – 4 years previous experience with a Financial Services industry
- Developing Strategies
- Providing Insights
- Articulating Information
- Developing Relationships
- Empowering Individuals
- Team Working
- Taking Action
- Generating Ideas