GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is offering the Esprit Commercial Pharmaceutical Leadership Program to young MBA students.
Application Deadline: 6th October 2017.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Johannesburg, South Africa; Nigeria; Kenya.
About the Award: The Esprit Programme is GSK’s leading global talent development programme for MBA qualified individuals which nurtures a pipeline of diverse leaders, with the right capabilities and behaviours to drive GSK’s future strategic challenges. You’ll bring with you a wealth of knowledge and will recognise that there’s still plenty for you to learn and experience in order for you, to become an extraordinary leader.
Esprit Commercial Pharmaceutical programmes overall goal is to support, stretch, develop and deliver leaders of the future. You will nurture your breadth of experience and leadership capabilities through Esprit’s accelerated development programme.
• Experience in the commercial area, passionate about sales and marketing.
• Strong interest to develop a career in the healthcare industry.
• Track record of taking accountability in both teams and individual situations.
• Ability to work in a multinational environment, across cultures, and in a matrix environment.
• Evidence of bringing innovative thinking and an ability to act as a change agent.
• Proven accelerated development in career to date.
• Eligibility to live and work in the country for which you are applying. This will be checked during the recruitment process.
• Fluency in your native language and English, both written and spoken.
• Flexibility, adaptability and highly mobile; you must be willing to move and work in any of the countries where GSK operates.
Digital Marketing (Knowledge/ experience or User)
Selection Criteria: Are you interested in working in our transparent and innovative Pharmaceutical business and do the following statements resonate with you;
GSK is looking for extraordinary individuals who can apply both academic excellence and commercial intelligence in a dynamic business environment – to recognise and deliver value for GSK.
- You love what you do and want to work in an innovative, Inspiring, high performing environment which also improve people’s lives
- You are courageous to achieve results, excited by change, zealous about sales and marketing
- You enjoy being accountable and you are ready to fast track your progression and take the personal accountability for delivering commitments
- GSK Values resonate with you and you want to work in an organisation where you can perform with integrity, transparency, treat people with respect and always have our patients first on your mind.
You will be MBA qualified or on your journey towards obtaining your MBA in 2018.
You may have a dynamic and varied career experience within a commercial setting which highlights your already accelerated career to date.
You will have a passion for Sales or/and Marketing with a strong interest to enhance your career further within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Ideally, you will have some experience with digital marketing (Knowledge/ experience or User). You will have demonstrated excellent communication skills and a flexible mindset to forge your career in a global matrix organisation.
A key focus will be to further enrich your impact through leadership, innovation and decision-making capabilities.
The Esprit Commercial Pharmaceutical Leadership is truly unique in the breadth of roles and experiences available and covers a variety of commercial touch-points within Sales & Marketing.
If you have an inquisitive mind and would relish the opportunity to flourish in a diverse, transparent and intellectually demanding global leadership programme then Esprit is for you.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- Through stimulating rotations, you will gain exposure to high profile and diverse roles, such as Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Project management.
- Throughout the programme you will be encouraged to broaden your global business perspective and enrich your existing commercial experience and knowledge.
Duration of Program: 3-4 years
Award Providers: GSK