Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 25 years in Nigeria. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit http://www.pg.com/ and our career website at http://www.pgcareers.com.
The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates with Finance & Accounting or Economics background looking to have their 11-year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
• Recent OND holders (with an equivalent of second class upper and above in Finance & Accounting or Economics background)
• Candidates must have at least 1 year free period for the Internship program
• Strong academic results
• Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
• Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for an interview. You can also join our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company. We wish you all the best with your application!
Fresh OND graduates (in the fields of Finance & Accounting / Economics) looking to have their 1-year industrial attachment at Procter & Gamble